Taxation law in Australia is complex. And complying with those laws can be costly. Not just in monetary terms, but also in terms of the time it takes trying to get it right.
As tax experts, Marendaz takes care of all your tax issues, providing tax effective advice including legitimate tax minimisation strategies.
You’ll get personalised and professional tax services by a Registered Tax Agent. Professional advice that suits your circumstances; whether you’re an individual wage or salary earner or you run a complex business with a number of interests.
I couldn’t be bothered, after 25 years, to change accountants. But, in the end, I did. The decision to switch to Marendaz was largely about responsiveness.
Our range of accounting and taxation services include:
- Compliance: Meeting all your ATO requirements
- Individual tax / Income tax: BAS, IAS, PAYG
- Salary Packaging
- Goods & Services Tax (GST), BAS, IAS, PAYG
- State Taxes, Payroll Tax, Stamp Duty, Land Tax
- Tax Planning
- Managing and Preparing for Taxation Audits
- Property development / investment properties
- Capital gains tax issues
- Sale of Business, Succession Planning, Exit Strategies
- Estate Planning
- Advice on business structure/legal entities: Trusts, Companies and Partnerships; which structure will work for you?
- Self-managed Super Funds supported by limited Australian Financial Services Licence
- Superannuation strategies including pensions
- Access to Liquidation advice
SPECIAL OFFER FOR SMALL-MEDIUM BUSINESS OWNERS
FREE 60 minute consultation with Phil Marendaz
Take advantage of this offer to look into the core issues your business faces.